WHAT WE SUPPLY
- sleeping bag [synthetic fill rated to -7]
- sleeping bag linen and pillow slip
- sleeping mat
- bivvy bag with mossie net and/or tents
- gaiters [where applicable]
- plate, bowl, mug, cutlery, all cooking supplies
- all food
- toilet roll and hand sanitiser
- comprehensive first aid kit
- emergency communications
- group sunblock and mozzie repellant
WHAT YOU BRING
- separate travel clothes which can be left at the resort during the trip.
- personal toiletries & medications
- day pack
- head torch
- 2-3 litre water capacity
- 2 thermal T-shirts or tops [wollen Icebreakers or similar are brilliant]
- 3 spare underwear and hankerchiefs
- 2 warm layers such as polarplus jacket, jumpers or vest combinations
- 1 walking boots/shoes [must have good tread]
- 1 spare runners or slip-ons for night time
- 4 spare woollen/synthetic blend socks
- 1 long sleeve shirt
- 1 long walking pants or zip-offs [synthetic]. Please no jeans.
- 1 shorts [optional]
- 1 sunhat & beanie
- 1 warm track suit style pants
- 1 waterproof raincoat [gortex equivalent]
- 1 swimmers and towel/chamois
Please make sure that you bring only what is on the list as we have to make sure the gear fits into the support vehicle and that can prove difficult with massive suitcases.
It will be possible to leave travel clothes in the Alice Springs Hotel for your return.